Documenting free speech attacks by Richard Warman, Warren Kinsella, the Human Rights Commissions and others who would seek to silence conservative discourse in Canada.
Help us to protect internet freedom
Restricting free speech on the internet blocks people from actively taking part in public debate.
All people are important – so are their opinions and views.
We must not allow anyone to stifle our right to speak freely.
1. Ask your internet friends to visit us at:
2. Ask your internet friends to ask their friends to visit us.
3. Like us on facebook with the link on our web site
4. Add a link to our campaign to your facebook page
5. Ask your friends to link us to facebook on their wall.
6. Send out a link to us on Twitter and ask your friends to pass it on
You have helped to protect our freedom of speech and stood tall for participatory democracy.
The most effective way to stifle democracy is to transfer decision-making from the public arena to unaccountable institutions: activist judges, human rights tribunals, parliamentary committees, civil service bureaucrats and political party hacks.
- Posts: 21604
- Joined: 12/ 14/ 01 2:01 am
- Location: Winipeg, MB
We must not quit now. If you have donated to FD in the past, please make a small donation to bump up our numbers.
If you have not donated in the past, make two.http://www.indiegogo.com/freedominion
We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- Posts: 830
- Joined: 07/ 02/ 11 10:07 pm
Return to Censorship Files - The Blogosphere under attack
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests